Monday, November 29, 2010

Kiddo Update


Kallen at 1 month on Thanksgiving. We are so thankful for his sweet spirit in our family.

He has such a sweet spirit and soothes my spirit whenever I feel stressed or upset. I love this little man of mine as does everyone else in the family.

Kaijsa, Kallen, and Kinsee Belle...I have such beautiful children! I love them!

Kai is so funny. Her personality makes us all laugh. More and More she looks like a mini me. Love this little girl.

Kamden loves his movies. If you ever watch the T.V. show NCIS and know the role of Tony Denozo then you'll appreciate Kam. He references movies for everything in his life. It's so funny! I call him my little Denozo and laugh at how serious he is about his movies.

Kallen is now a month old. Where has the time gone? It went by so fast! I love that he holds my finger as we snuggles with me or while I'm feeding him his bottle. He is so precious.

Kal is enjoying his swing now and his little chair. He is up a little more now and is still a good eater. He isn't loving his baths but does ok with them. I love his curly hair after the bath and how he snuggles to you after he has them. He holds his head up well and enjoys going on walks or drives. He really is a good baby.

I truly am blessed with the best kids. I know I get on them for things but they are getting better about listening and helping out. They help with the chores and with each other. They laugh and tease and torment one another like all kids/siblings do. I love to watch them together. I love how much they love and help me. I love coming home to them running up to me and giving me hugs and kisses. Even the older girls are good about saying hello, good-bye and I love you. I can trust them and rely on them and know that we will be together forever. Thank you kiddos for making me laugh, smile and open my heart more each day. Just when I think I can't love or appreciate you any more than I do, y'all do something and I love and appreciate you more.

Love y'all...Kaijsa, Kaitlyn, Kira, Kamden, Kinsee, Kaileigh, & Kallen

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh my gosh he is beyond adorable!! All of your kids are so cute!

J~ said...

Miss and love those kiddos! Give them all hugs for me!!!

Shannon said...

Look at all that hair!! I love all the pics! You really do have a beautiful bunch of kiddos!!