Monday, November 8, 2010

Kamden's First Day of Pre-K


Kamden on his first Day of School.


Kamden has to pose for the pictures. He had a great day and didn't have a melt down at all.


Kinsee Belle enjoyed her day but was sad to see Kamden go to school without her.

Jennie was here to help Larry and I take Kamden to school for his first day. I'm technically not supposed to drive yet so it was nice to have her help. He goes to Pre-K from Noon - 2:30 3 days a week. When we picked him up he was so excited and we were told he did a good job. I'm so glad he had fun and behaved himself. It's hard to believe he's old enough to start school. Kinsee wishes she could go too but won't be able to. She passed all the tests while Kam needs some speech therapy. So she'll have to wait till Kindergarten. It was a good day and when we picked him up we went and got some ice cream. Can never go wrong with ice cream!

We're so proud of you "bubba"! We love you Kamden!

No comments: