Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


Thanksgiving Day was a day full of fun. I went back to work the night before so was a bit tired but thanks to Kaijsa we were able to get our side dishes made and to dinner we went. Kaijsa cut 10-15 potatoes the night before and put them in the fridge so we could mash them just before dinner. Only to wake up on Thanksgiving day to them being all brown and no longer good. So while I slept a bit she cut up 20 more potatoes and we mashed them. She made the garlic corn the night before and we made the green bean casserole the day of, both of which turned out great. Thank You Kaijsa! Thank you Malan's for inviting us to dinner. It was wonderful and so much fun. Y'all have become such great friends and we are very thankful to have you in our lives. After dinner I went back to work while the kids hung out with the others for a bit longer. Larry unfortunately didn't attend dinner or the fun due to him being sick and not feeling well. We did bring him a plate home and I took a plate to work that night. I love leftover Thanksgiving dinner! We had a good thanksgiving with so much to be thankful for.

P.S. You don't see Kaitlyn because she went to UT to see Kira over Thanksgiving. We missed having her and Kira with us but look forward to having our whole family together for christmas. Larry was sick so you don't see him either. We missed y'all and love you!

No comments: