Our beautiful big Kitchen and dining area.
Our Family Room, right off of the kitchen.
Our Living Room. It's pretty empty right now but a good room for the girls to practice the piano in.
The view from the front door when you walk into the home.
I know I'm slow in getting pictures up of our house/home but wanted the rooms to be somewhat clean and in order before I showed you where/how we lived. We love our house and have made it into a beautiful home. We are STILL getting organized and unpacked but overall it's together. I still have some decorating ideas I want to do/get but know it will have to happen little by little. Our garage is a disaster but Larry's been trying to work on it when he can/could. Now that may have to wait a bit longer too till he gets better. I just hope I can get to our Christmas decorations without too much trouble. I'll continue to take pics and post them as rooms get complete and clean. Downstairs are the rooms you see plus Kaijsa's bedroom and bathroom. All the rooms in the house are big and comfortable. We don't feel like we're living on top of each other anymore. Upstairs is the master bedroom, the game room, the game closet, the laundry room, bedrooms for Kaitlyn (her own), Kinsee and Kai, and Kamden and Kallen, plus the bathroom for the kids. Since these are upstairs they are the last to get and stay clean or organized. People don't usually go upstairs so I don't stress about those rooms. I do have a goal to work on them though.
For the family update: Larry is back in the hospital but will hopefully be home soon. He became dehydrated and had a bad Crohns flair up so the Dr. admitted him for a few days. Kaijsa is doing well in school. Jen took her Sr pictures while she was here and they turned out super cute. I'll post those soon. Kaitlyn is continuing to learn her lines for Peter Pan and doing well in school. Kamden is loving Pre-K and I love to see him so excited about school. Kinsee wishes she were in school but likes being home to play and go to the park. It's nice to have time for her. What little time there is. Kai is growing up so fast. We're trying to get her to use words more but she does do some sign language to help us understand. She also likes to scream which we are trying very hard to break the habit of. Kallen is still sleeping quite a bit which is good and bad. I like them to sleep so I can spend time with everyone and also get things done but don't want him to have his days and nights messed up. I'll have to keep an eye on this. I'm healing well and trying to balance my time and energy wisely. Now that all the help is coming to an end I don't want to overdo it. C-sections are supposed to take 8 weeks to heal up completely and I'm only at week 2. I'll go back to work at week 4 and don't want to have set backs. I'm feeling good so far though and rest as much as I can. We've had some colds but nothing major. We're spending time outside since it's so beautiful and letting the kids play at the park. I'm ready to get the ok to start exercising again but do like taking it easy. I'm lazy at heart I think.
Ok, enough. We're good. Life is moving forward as it should. We're super grateful for all the prayers and help we've received. We love our family and all our blessings. May we all take time to be truly grateful for all which we do enjoy. I'm also thankful for this time of year to remind me what's really important and it's not the material but the spiritual. Love you Saling Crew of mine!



No comments:
Post a Comment