Kallen at 1 week
He is now 21 inches long and weighs 8 lbs 5 oz
He sleeps through the night and most of the day. I sure hope that continues for the night time at least.
Kallen Dean is a doll. He is so sweet spirited and cute. At least for right now. :) I'm getting plenty of rest with him. It's keeping up with the other kids that's the chore. I love them all though. I can't imagine life without any of them. Kallen is starting to eat more so will gain back his birth weight quickly I'm sure. The Dr we've chosen is great and says all looks well with him. The kids love him and so do Larry and I.
I worry about going back to work and not seeing him much so I'm trying to get all my bonding time in now while I can. I will most likely be going back to work in the next couple to 3 weeks. I'm feeling ok, a bit better all the time. But resting is definitely a must. I'm so thankful to all the ladies and men in our Ward. They have been a huge help to us for quite a while now. They are all so kind and friendly. So willing to serve. They are amazing. I'm thankful to my dad and sister too. Jen comes out in just a few days and we're super excited to see her. Wish she could stay longer but realize she has her own life to live. Thank you to everyone! We love it here. It's been a great blessing to be where we are at this time.
Thank you Kallen for coming to our family and blessing it even more. I hope you will know and that all my kids will know that I love them and am grateful for them. I hope working and being out of the home doesn't hurt our relationships and that they will know I'm here for them always. Family comes first. Love you Larry Dean, Kaijsa Ray, Kaitlyn Annette, Kira Marey, Kamden Noah, Kinsee Belle, Kaileigh Jeanette, and Kallen Dean!



3 comments:
you're kids are so awesome! miss you all so much!
He is beautiful! I just wanna kiss his cheeks off!! I hope you are all doing well! Love ya!
Congratulations on your little boy! I hope Larry is healing well and congrats.
Post a Comment