I wanted to try and find a then and now picture of Kaylyn and I but couldn't find it at the moment. Here is the Now though and if/when I find the Then I'll post it again or edit this one so stay tuned... I discovered just before Thanksgiving that an old college roommate of mine was going to be close by. We had to get together at least for a bit so she and her family came over for dinner and fun. Kaylyn and Rich Black have been friends of mine for over 10 years now. I can't believe we've known each other for so long! They are a wonderful family and she is adorable. Rich makes me laugh and their 2 children are fantastic. Cole and Belle played with my kids and the IPAD which allowed the "grown ups" to visit and watch the movie Grown Ups. Very funny movie by the way. It was a great visit and one that took too long to come by. They live in UT and are busy so our paths don't seem to cross very often but when they do it's like time has stood still. They never seem to change while I feel like I'm getting older much too quickly. Thanks for coming over Kaylyn and Rich! Please stop by again soon. I don't want another 2-5 years to go by before we see each other again. I'm so glad we got to touch bases and catch up on our lives. Love you!
Monday, November 29, 2010
College Roommate in town...
I wanted to try and find a then and now picture of Kaylyn and I but couldn't find it at the moment. Here is the Now though and if/when I find the Then I'll post it again or edit this one so stay tuned... I discovered just before Thanksgiving that an old college roommate of mine was going to be close by. We had to get together at least for a bit so she and her family came over for dinner and fun. Kaylyn and Rich Black have been friends of mine for over 10 years now. I can't believe we've known each other for so long! They are a wonderful family and she is adorable. Rich makes me laugh and their 2 children are fantastic. Cole and Belle played with my kids and the IPAD which allowed the "grown ups" to visit and watch the movie Grown Ups. Very funny movie by the way. It was a great visit and one that took too long to come by. They live in UT and are busy so our paths don't seem to cross very often but when they do it's like time has stood still. They never seem to change while I feel like I'm getting older much too quickly. Thanks for coming over Kaylyn and Rich! Please stop by again soon. I don't want another 2-5 years to go by before we see each other again. I'm so glad we got to touch bases and catch up on our lives. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment