Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kaijsa's Senior Pictures...some of them



While Jennie was out here she took Kaijsa out to do her Sr. Pictures. There are so many to choose from but I wanted y'all to see some of them. They turned out so cute and Jen did a great job. Thanks Jen! Kaijsa you're so pretty and I can't believe you're a Senior already. I'm not ready for you to graduate and move on. Not ready for you to grow up just yet but know that it's an important time in your life. You are an amazing girl and daughter. We're so proud of you and thankful for you. You have a sweet spirit and a strong spirit. I'm glad I've been able to see you grow up and to have you in my life and our family. You are a fantastic sister. Please know you will always be a part of our family and hearts no matter how old you get or where you may live. We love you! Congrats on graduating this year and for being a great student and daughter!

No comments: