Thursday, November 18, 2010
Saling Updates
Kallen is still sleeping quite a bit but I don't think for long. The last couple of days his sleep time has become quite a bit shorter but he still sleeps well at night. He only gets up once or twice so I can't complain. He is eating more so I know he's healthy, up to 6 oz at a time now. He'll go in for a check up either next week or the week after. Most likely the week after since I start work next week and it's the holiday. He isn't too into his baths yet but is so cute when he's done. He's all wide eyed and curly headed. Kallen is loved by all and handles all the kisses and hugs with patience and love in return.
Kai is growing and becoming quite the funny girl. She makes us laugh with all of her expressions and love. She is precious for sure. She would be in 18 month clothes if I could find them but instead I'm putting her in Kinsee's 2T clothes which Kinsee can still wear. I can see that Kai will be the bigger little sister that runs in my family. :)
Kinsee Belle wants to follow Kamden to school but has passed all the testing so she'll have to wait till she's 5 and goes to Kindergarten. She is helping out more at home and has finally started to love and play with her dolls. Probably because she sees Kai carrying them around and doesn't want to share. She is a cutie and we love our Kinsee Belle and all of her sassiness. She is becoming quite the gymnast all on her own and I so wish I could get her into gymnastics. I know she'd be great.
Kamden is loving Pre-K and his teachers. He is so cute to drop off and pick up from school. The excitement is wonderful to see. He is speaking better I think and has started to grow up. He is such a good helper around the house and with the kids. He is quick to give hugs and kisses and just as quick to tease his sisters. He has definitely grown into the little/big brother role and I love it.
Kaijsa is doing very well in school and still plays the piano. She is growing up and such a beautiful young woman. She is also a big help at home with all the kids and is great with them. Before I know it Kaijsa will be gone and all I can hope for is she won't be too far away. She'll be missed.
Kaitlyn is going to UT for Thanksgiving and we'll miss her but are glad she can see Kira. Kait is busy with her play and school and choir and anything else she can get involved in. She loves being home and helping with the kids too and is a great help. She is growing up too fast. I can't believe she'll be in High School next year.
Kira will come at Christmas time for Kallen's baby blessing and we'll take new family photos then. We can't wait to see her and spend time with her.
My family makes me laugh and I love all of them.
Larry is progressing and getting better. I appreciate him and all he does. Me going back to work will be another challenge since we're both still recovering but he works hard and we work well together. Love you Larry Dean.
I'm doing well and recovering. I have mixed feelings about going back to work but know it's best for the family. I enjoy my job which helps.
I better get back to the kiddos. I love my family. I miss those who have moved on or can't be with us at this time. I'm thankful for all I have. I'll do a Thanksgiving Post later but know my heart is full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment