Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pics of time with Jen and my early Christmas presents


Here is a slide show of Jen with the little ones. I didn't get many pictures while she was here. There just wasn't enough time. I am so thankful to Dad and Jen for helping me/us out. I love my time with family and have come to cherish it more and more since we're so far away. I miss Jen and Papa and love them tons. Thanks Dad for letting Jen come. Thanks Jen for coming. You were a huge help to me and the family. Love you to your pinky toes!


Thank you Dad/Papa for my early Christmas present. The kids pictures turned out so cute (thanks Jen) and the frames are great (they all match)!


This turned out well too. We love our family photo, even though it's outdated now, and I love the frame with our Sealing pictures as well as family pictures in it. We can now look at the pictures framed and remember that special day of being Sealed together as a family forever. Thanks Dad/Papa for my early Christmas presents! I love them.

I love, Love, LOVE my family!

1 comment:

J~ said...

I had a GREAT TIME! Miss y'all already! IT was so fun to take the pictures. Glad they turned out. Love you seester!