Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kallen at 6 months and What it Takes to Get a Picture


The slide show is for 2 reasons. 1st for Kallen celebrating 6 months. I can't believe he's 6 months old already! The time has sure gone by fast with him. Seems like just yesterday he was born. Where does the time go? As much as I'm going to miss his being little, all of them being little, I must admit I'm ready for bottles, diapers, and potty training to be over. But I'm going to enjoy this time while I can. I love Kallen's laugh and smiles. He's a happy very well behaved baby boy. We are very blessed to have him in our home and part of our family. We love you Kallen Dean! Thank you for your snuggles and for making us laugh. Your bother and sisters love and adore you, be patient with them. Sometimes they can be a bit overwhelming but their hearts are in the right place. You are holding your bottle and eating more each day. You army crawl yourself around and play with your toys. You are rolling around and love your bath times. You are a gem and we love you.

Kallen is now 6 months old. He weighs 15 lbs 13.5 oz and is 27 inches long. He's growing out of his clothes when it seems like I just hung them up. He's had his first haircut and is super adorable I think. He has deep blue/gray eyes that must come from grandparents. He has Larry's hair though which is blonde, brown, red and slightly curly.

The other pictures are funny to me. They sort of portray what I go through to try and get a picture. For every 1 picture that I put on here there are probably 10 that I don't. I take a lot of pictures trying to get the one where all kids are looking and smiling. It never happens but I do keep trying! There is always hope right! I love my kids. They test me, make me laugh, and teach me what Love is. It's funny to watch them and their different personalities. I love seeing Larry and I in them or our family members. I pray for them and cherish them and hope they feel the love their dad and I have for them.

1 comment:

cam said...

time does go by too fast! kaileigh is getting so stinking big!! CRAZY kallen is so adorable. wish we could live closer!