Sunday, May 22, 2011
Happy Birthday Kinsee Belle! 4 yrs old!
Happy Birthday Kinsee Belle! I can't believe you're 4 already. Where has the time gone? Kait is now 14 and you're 4. Amazing.
Kinsee had a good b-day. Since her birthday was on Sunday we did a few things on Saturday with Kait. While Kait was at her play we took Kinsee to McDonalds to play and eat. The kids love it there and I must admit I do too. I find it almost relaxing to be able to eat and let the kids play and eat as they choose. After that we went to the play and then came home. She opened her gifts on Sunday and loved her books and clothes. She's so ready to ride her bike with her big brother, now if I could just figure out how to tighten the seat and handlebars. It's frustrating me that I can't figure it out. Oh well, she likes it. She also likes her Ariel head so she can play with her hair. We had Ice Cream Cupcakes for her on the day of her school party so today we made her a cake with Fairies on it. I drew the tree and we placed the edible stickers on it. I think it turned out cute. She loves Tinker Bell and her friends so she liked it. The kids were all cute for church and then we tried to relax at home. Lately the kids have been getting up so early that they were a bit crabby so we didn't do too much. But between the end of school party that we called her b-day party and the gifts today she had fun. She's so excited to be 4.
Kinsee Belle we love you! You are such a gem. You make us laugh and you have such a soft heart. You remind me of your sisters and I love how you love not only the big sisters but your brothers and little sister as well. You are good at helping with them. You are bright and fun and I love to hear you laugh. Thank you for coming into our home and family. Love you sweet baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment