Friday, May 27, 2011

Kinsee's Joy School Party


Kinsee was in Joy School this year and it was a lot of fun. I didn't teach but I helped out several days and that was fun for me. I got to know some other moms and the kids Kinsee's age. I love getting to know the friends my kids have or will have as they grow. She enjoyed school and I could see the progress they all made as the year went by. They had an end of school year party and that was fun too. Lots of fun people and good snacks. We took Ice Cream Cupcakes for Kinsee's b-day. My picture wouldn't save to the slide show but they turned out super cute. Jen helped and they turned out great. The kids loved them. It was a beautiful day at the park and I got some cute pics of the girls Kinsee likes to hang out with. Now to set up some summer play dates for her!

Both Kinsee and Kamden had great preschool teachers and friends. I really do hope to set up some days for them to get together with friends and play over the summer. I think it's good for them. I also hope the Joy School continues next year for Kinsee and that she continues to learn and grow. She's a good girl and a smart girl too. I hope Kamden loves Kindergarten and that they are both pushed enough to learn and grow. But for now here's to summer vacation and having fun!

No comments: