Larry Dean and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on the 8th of May. I can honestly say it's been an incredible 8 years. We've moved 6 times, we have 7 children, we've had a few jobs and a few health concerns....but overall we've learned and loved and grown. I love Larry Dean and am blessed to have him and the kids in my life. I know he's blessed to have us in his. :) LOL. We have laughed and cried and supported and fought but know we are together forever. This past year we were able to be sealed for all eternity and it has given me peace and strength to know this. It hasn't made life any easier but somehow I'm trusting in my Father in Heaven a bit more to direct us and protect us. I know there are reasons for everything and know it's just learning what those reasons are and helping each other discover them. Larry has supported and loved me with the decisions I've made. I hope he knows I've loved and supported him as well. We've definitely had trials and ups and downs, as does any marriage, but I know they are for me to learn and grow from. He's a good husband and good father and I think I'm a good mother and wife. We have much to learn still on both fronts but as we climb the mountains together I know we'll succeed. Learning and loving is what life is about after all. I hope our children know we love them. We pray for them and we want the best for them. We may not always agree but we do always love. Thank you Larry Dean for the past 8 years. Here's to many more and growing closer and stronger each day. I get to keep you!
Monday, May 9, 2011
Happy Anniversary!
Larry Dean and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on the 8th of May. I can honestly say it's been an incredible 8 years. We've moved 6 times, we have 7 children, we've had a few jobs and a few health concerns....but overall we've learned and loved and grown. I love Larry Dean and am blessed to have him and the kids in my life. I know he's blessed to have us in his. :) LOL. We have laughed and cried and supported and fought but know we are together forever. This past year we were able to be sealed for all eternity and it has given me peace and strength to know this. It hasn't made life any easier but somehow I'm trusting in my Father in Heaven a bit more to direct us and protect us. I know there are reasons for everything and know it's just learning what those reasons are and helping each other discover them. Larry has supported and loved me with the decisions I've made. I hope he knows I've loved and supported him as well. We've definitely had trials and ups and downs, as does any marriage, but I know they are for me to learn and grow from. He's a good husband and good father and I think I'm a good mother and wife. We have much to learn still on both fronts but as we climb the mountains together I know we'll succeed. Learning and loving is what life is about after all. I hope our children know we love them. We pray for them and we want the best for them. We may not always agree but we do always love. Thank you Larry Dean for the past 8 years. Here's to many more and growing closer and stronger each day. I get to keep you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment