Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 6: A Person I'd Trade Places With for a Day...


I'm going to copy my sister on this one. Who wouldn't want to be a princess for a day? I'd love to be able to do what I want to do for a day and not worry about money or time. I'm sure that's not how it really is but it's my day so I say it will be. :) I can have the massage and breakfast in bed. I can have time to exercise with a trainer. Have my hair and makeup done. Go shopping and buy things for my family and I w/out worrying about money. I'd travel someplace I've never been and visit for a while and have dinner. Sleep in a comfy bed. Wear the sparkling jewelry. Oh to be a princess for a day. I must say I do have a prince who opens doors for me and does let me do some of these things. I just need to remember that I do get to be this to an extent, Mother's day. :) An official princess for a day would be fantastic though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to be a mommy princess for a month! unlimited money...that's what i am really after!