Friday, May 27, 2011
Kamden's Water Day for Preschool
I got a few pictures of Kamden for his last day of school. He got a certificate of completion for Preschool and he loved every day of it. He got to have a Water day the last full day of school and it was a lot of fun. I was able to spend the day with him and help out and it was fun to get to know the kids in his class I heard about all the time. They were/are a group of great kids. Unfortunately he'll be going to a Charter School next year so he won't see any of them that I could discover. Some will stay in the public school and another is going to a different charter school. I did get a couple of numbers so he could have a play day with them and he got invited to a b-day party that he's so excited for. We may have to have a happy unbirthday for him this summer so he can get together with friends. We are proud of him. He's made some progress in his speech and he really is a bright boy, very smart. He's excited for Kindergarten and I love that he loves school. Let's hope that continues. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment