Sunday, April 3, 2011
New Trampoline and cute kids.
We got a trampoline with some of our tax returns. We had one in TX and the kids would spend hours out there jumping. Plus I found it to be good exercise. Here in AZ we have zero grass and the kids need something to do outside. Now they do! And it has the enclosure so we love it even more. Also as a bonus we got one with a light so every time you bounce it lights up. We love it at night time! Now my kids can spend hours outside entertaining themselves and maybe even I will get on at times to jump around and get back in shape. I love exercising when it doesn't feel like exercising. :) I'm glad the kids will have something fun to do once again.
Kallen is such a doll and so cute. I love these pics of him in the ball cap. I can't believe how big he's getting. He's rolling over from front to back AND back to front. He loves real food and his siblings. All the kids have been sick this week which has been no fun. Lots of vomiting and fevers. Lots of laundry and wiping up floors and kids. But I think we're finally on the mend as the fevers have broken. Now to just get them to stop throwing up! I'm so tired of doing the laundry. Kai has a look in one of the pics that reminds me of me and all I can think is I'm in for trouble. :) Kait has been great and is doing very well. She's loving school and her musical practice. She has orientation at the High School next week so we'll see how that goes. Kinsee and Kamden are doing well in school and at home. I think our Boot Camp for bad behavior is helping some as they aren't in trouble near as much as they used to be. Which means less stress and yelling on my part. Gotta love that! It's now hot here in AZ. Spring must be over. We've been close to if not hitting 100 degree weather and I had to turn my A/C on. Not looking forward to that bill this early in the year. Oh well.
My trip to MN was fun. I really enjoyed it up there. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the pics off my phone but will hopefully soon. It's a pretty state and one I could live in IF it were a bit more affordable. Housing was pretty expensive for a family my size. So instead of moving to MN I'll register for college and hope to finish school soon and become a nurse! Working till Sept so will try to get as much overtime in as I can and do my best after.
Here's to fun in the sun and everything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment