
so funny this show. i love them and their techy ways. Awesome is my favorite, besides chuck of course.

I love this group all together. I think they make a great team. And who doesn't love Abby?

This show is amazing to me. I love the creepiness of it and the quirkiness of the characters. I love the craziness of peoples minds.

I've loved Booth since his days as a vampire. I love these two. Again the cast is great but I really do love me some Booth. Bones cracks me up too.

You can't have better eye candy than these two hotties and their car. We LOVE this show. We love the angels, demons, and supernatural of life. And again, great eye candy.

Some more eye candy are our favorite vampires of late. Kait and Larry have been watching this show longer than I have but I do enjoy it now. I'm catching up with the help of Netflix. We are a lover of vampires in this house and this show is great all around. The brooding vampire. The sexy bad vampire. Evil vampire chicks. The human girl they love. The witch to protect. And mix them all together in an old town vampires have always lived.
Oh my escapes from reality and guilty pleasures. yay for the invention of TV, sometimes.



No comments:
Post a Comment