Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 2 but sort of 12 of my favorite things...



Since I wrote down 11 of my favorite things I'm going to count this as day 12. Ya, I'm probably cheating but oh well. I'm going to call it multitasking.

My next favorite thing is my Sister, Jennie. She is the BEST sister ever. Growing up we fought like most siblings do, mostly over clothes borrowed, but as we grew up we grew closer. We've bonded over cheerleading, school, boys, food, travel, clothes, jewelry, husbands, divorces, kids, and anything else under the sun. She's my best friend and always willing to talk to me, even at 3am when I'm on my way home from work. She picks up and comes to my rescue when I need her near. I love you Jen. I'm so grateful for you and all you do. You're a wonderful example to me and motivator to do/be better. Hopefully someday we can live closer to each other again. I'm here for you too at any time!

2 comments:

Mardi said...

i love sisters...makes me want to live near mine.

J~ said...

awwwe shucks. Thanks seester! love you too. See you soon!