Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kallen's 1st Haircut

Kallen Dean Before His Haircut...


Kallen Dean After His 1st Haircut...



Kallen is going to be 6 months old in a few days and I felt like he needed a haircut. Larry and I went back and forth on this but today I won. I took Larry and Kamden in for them to get haircuts and snuck Kallen in too! He was so good and everyone thought he was such a doll. He sat on my lap so still and would just smile at himself in the mirror. His haircut turned out so cute too! He and Kamden got matching faux-hawk and I love them. Kam got done and was like "this is the best haircut ever!" My boys are so cute.

Kamden, who can't seem to take a normal picture lately, but I love him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!

Chris and Kim said...

Your boys are so cute! We miss you guys.