
Since I work nights and only have a couple of nights at home a week I chose a picture of something similar to what I do. Currently I work for a Radiology company and have been for about 10 years now. I am the go between for the hospitals/military bases and the Radiologists that read the xrays, CT's, MRI's, U/S, Nuc Med studies and anything else that randomly comes in. We get some pretty interesting histories and cases. Some are funny, some are sad and some are shocking. I really enjoyed what I did when I was able to do it from home. Now I drive an hour work for 10 and drive home another hour. It takes me away from the home and kids but we do what we have to do. Here in a few months I'll be unemployed and a student once again. I'm hoping to find something part time to help us out but figure we can live off the government for a while too. My nights are busy with work, we do around 10,000 patients a night. My nights at home are spent cleaning up, catching up, and trying to rest up. I will choose working nights though instead of days till all the kids are in school so that I don't feel so guilty about being gone. If they're asleep I don't fee quite so bad about being gone so much. Thank goodness for the older girls, Larry and my sister for all their help. And ward members too. Thank you to my job for providing a good living for my family.



No comments:
Post a Comment