Saturday, January 2, 2010

Trying to Catch Up

I am sorry to all those who follow my blog. I was/am having camera difficulties. I am a very non-electronic person. I finally figured out a different way to download the pictures off my camera and will catch y'all up on the holidays. I will go into more detail as the days go on but here is a brief synopsis. Christmas came and went with me working. We ate lots with Papa and Jennie. Had fun and enjoyed the snow we received on Christmas Eve. It was the first time since 1927 for Texas to get snow on Christmas Eve. We loved it! The kids had fun playing in it and it was so pretty. We received many gifts from Santa and loved ones. Thank you Grandparents, family and friends for all the gifts you blessed our lives with. We appreciate the thoughtfulness. We've enjoyed time being together and this Christmas Season. If you didn't get our letter and would like one please leave your address and I will send you a Saling Family Letter. New Years also came and went. Kaijsa had a few friends over and I worked some more. The little ones tried to stay up and we had good food and fireworks. It was fun. Now it's time for another year and more goals to be made and most likely not reached. hehe. We hope y'all had a wonderful holiday season. We hope y'all have a wonderful new year.

Like I said, I'll go through the pictures and put some together for one and all to see. I will also think of my New Year's Resolutions. I may even reminisce (no idea how to spell that word) about the last 10 years of my life. We'll see.

Right now the little ones are sick and I'm filling them full of meds in hopes of them feeling better. We're getting ready for Church to be at 9am with Kamden moving to Primary! Kinsee Belle will be in Nursery all by herself. Hmmm wonder how that will go since she has to always be with Kamden. This time next year Kai will be starting Nursery which is crazy to think about. Let's hope as we get another year older this year we'll get another year wiser and more patient. Do you think I just cursed myself saying that? Oh well...

Love to y'all! I'll write more and post more soon...promise.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm so glad you updated! I love reading about what's going on in your world!!

I'm happy to hear you guys had a nice Christmas. I, too, need to work on some goals that will most likely not be reached. :) I've had incredible feelings of joy, looking back on the past decade. The fact that half of my family came in to exhistance in that decade makes it wonderful & worth reminiscing over. :)

I hope your 2010 is a great one & wisdom abounds! ;) Love you!!

Shannon

P.S. I'd love a letter! I'm at 11592 Capanna Rosso Pl., Las Vegas, NV 89141 Can't wait to get it!