Thursday, January 21, 2010
Kamden's Birthday Party
Today we took Kamden to the Bounce House in the Mall for his birthday party. It was during the same time as Playgroup so that all his friends could be there. Sometimes Saturdays just get too busy. But of course my camera battery died so there are no pictures of him playing with all his friends. I did get a couple of Kinsee before the battery started to flash and tell me it was dying. This is after we left the house, which was when I checked it and it looked full. I'm so unlucky at times. Anyways, the kids came and we had fun. They ran around and bounced and played. Parents got to sit and talk as well as play. The cake was enjoyed by all. There are bounce houses for all ages so even the adults got to play and have fun. Babies played on the floor, the little ones ran around crazy, the adults followed and enjoyed the time out. It's cheap and the pass lasts all day! It was so much fun! Kamden loved it. He got some great gifts from his friends, Thank You everyone! The weather is beautiful outside which is also enjoyable. He is such a big boy and such a joy to have around. I'm so glad we were all together for his birthday. We'll do a small family birthday on Saturday, his actual birthday. He misses Kira and hopes she'll call and he's been sick which is junky on a birthday but is loving it all anyways. It's funny how birthdays last all month for kids. I barely recognize the day of mine anymore. Oh to be young again.
Happy Birthday Kamden! We love you! You are such a wonderful brother and son. Here's to a wonderful year of discovery and growth...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Looks like SO much fun and I am so sad we missed it! Happy Birthday Kamden!
How fun! I'm glad you all had a great birthday with him!! :)
Shannon
How fun! Happy Birthday Kamden!
Post a Comment