Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Happy New Year!
I didn't take too many pictures for New Years. We shot off some fireworks, played games, had friends over and stayed up late snacking on fun food. Kaijsa and her friends had a good time. Kam and Kinsee Belle loved it! They all had fun shooting off fireworks and ringing in the New Year. The little ones almost made it to midnight but not quite. I wanted Kaijsa and her friends to have some fun without the little ones tagging along. I worked so I actually stayed up till midnight this year. Larry spent some time with friends but made it home in time to kiss and say Happy New Year. I'm still working on goals but as you've read further down in posts we do have some family ones set up. Now for my own. I'll do that in a separate post. Happy New Year to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment