Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Kam's birthday and everything else...
I know the slide show is pretty long this time but we had a lot going on with Kamden's birthday. My little boy turned 4! I can't believe it. He is getting so big. He's wearing a 5T already...so tall and cute. He is the sweetest boy and a great brother. He sure loves his sisters, older and younger. For the first time we had a party for him. We had some friends and went to the Bounce House place. Had a fun cake and a great time. That was Thursday. Friday we went and got his birthday pictures taken. They turned out so cute and full of personality. I can't wait to get them back. Thanks Jen for coming with Kam and I. Thanks Papa for getting the pictures. We love and appreciate y'all so much! I can't remember much else of Friday but think we did something. Saturday, the real birthday, we went to Chuck E Cheese! We love Chuck E Cheese. It's like a little Vegas for kids. LOL. All the games, lights, food, and fun. Can't ever go wrong with Chuck E. After hours of fun there we then got to celebrate with family. Papa and Jen came over and we opened presents and went to Red Robin. We love that place. The waiters and waitresses sang to Kamden and embarrassed him. It was super cute. I then quickly made another cake and just drew Spongebob on it. Not a great picture but it was fast and easy. All in all Kamden had a fantastic 4th birthday. He got clothes, a VTech Cyberpocket with a couple of games, a picture of Christ, an awesome growth chart, and cars. It was fun to see him so excited for his birthday. He got to say the prayer in Primary on Sunday and did a great job. He loves Primary. We're trying to teach him some of the songs at home too. Now he's excited for Kira's birthday. We won't get to see her for her b-day but we're going to send her some things.
The kids are growing up and doing well. Kai is now 7 months and scooting around army man style. Too funny. She loves eating food now and babbles all the time. She is still a very good baby. Kaijsa and Kaitlyn are so good with the little ones. I'm so blessed to have them in our home. I may not say it enough but Girls I love you! Thank you for all you do. Now we can slow down a bit. Kira's will be 10 in February, just a couple of weeks actually, and then not another birthday till April. I can't believe it's almost Feb! wow the time is going by fast.
Life is moving along. Not much planned for a while so we'll see what happens. Still working on our goals which I try to keep up with on my Goal blog.
love you Kamden! Thank you for being such a fun boy! We love having you in our home and Family. You are such a strong sweet spirit. We look forward to many more years with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment