Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good times with family and Remembering Grandma Eoff


Here are some pics from the past week of some fun times we've had.

Kaijsa had a YM/YW stake activity that she enjoyed. I drove her and some friends up to the Parks Mall to go ice skating. They also played broom hockey which was fun to watch. The YM leader Brandon Bowers and his lovely wife Melissa also took some kids up. I got to chat with them when the weren't on the ice. Otherwise I had some time to read, not much but some. Thank you Kait for watching the all the little ones. In addition to our 3 she babysat Tim and Camille's 3. Way to go Kait! The kids had fun and Kait did a good job. I had fun with Kaijsa and her friends remembering my youth and the activities I had as a YW. Good times.

The kids have since discovered the joys of sliding down the stairs. I just need a good sleeping bag for them to use. Kam loves it. Kinsee follows him. Kait and Kaij have discovered that it's kind of hard on the bums to slide down the stairs. I think they are still bruised from this fun activity. I remember doing this as a kid too so couldn't make them stop. I just asked them to be careful and not break anything of theirs or mine.

Kaileigh is getting so big! She's sitting up better all the time, talking more and more, growling some when we upset her which is too funny, and army crawls or pushes herself around, usually in circles or backwards. She's a joy to have. I think she looks like my mom and hope she remains calm. She is almost 7 months old now, I can hardly believe it.

My days are busy getting ready for Kamden's 4th birthday this week. I'll post pics and what all transpired when it's over. Otherwise our days are the typical busy fun filled ones we all enjoy. Right?!

We also celebrated, I guess you could say that, my Mom's 2nd anniversary of her passing. I took the kids to the cemetery and let them all say Hi to her. Kamden wondered where she was and then we explained it to him. He remembers her which I'm glad for. Kinsee said Hi and they all said we love you GramE. We miss her every day. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't think of her. Love you Mom/GramE. I hope I'm making you proud and that you can see how wonderful the kids are. I'm truly blessed to have them in my life. Thank you for your wonderful example. I hope I can be like you some day. I'm working on it.

No comments: