Sunday, January 3, 2010
Christmas Eve Fun
These are the pictures of the kids on Christmas Eve. We had snow on Christmas Eve which was the first time in TX since 1927! It was amazing and lasted through Christmas Day. The snow wasn't sticky so no snowmen could be made but they had fun throwing it at each other and just playing in it. Living in TX we don't really have snow clothes so we did what we could. Socks for mittens worked quite well. It was so pretty to watch fall and so much fun to watch them all play in it. Larry even went out and played with them in the snow. I was working so I just ran out to take some pictures.
That's it for the updates today. I'll do Christmas Day and the rest of vacation time on another day. I'm also still thinking of my New Years post and Resolutions. Hope you enjoyed what I'm sharing so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment