Sorry Dad but for some reason the cord that goes from camera to computer isn't working. I'm so sorry. I will keep working on it. For this reason there are no pictures because I don't know how to download pictures any other way.
We did a few fun things last weekend as part of our Christmas Traditions. We went to Jennie and Papa's and made Mom's delicious fudge. It has to sit for 2 weeks so we're staring at it till this weekend but it is so worth the wait! We also went over to decorate/make our Gingerbread House. The kids had fun doing this. They ate some of the decorations while putting them on and the mess was fantastic but it was fun so that's ok. The house turned out cute. We also went into Waxahachie for Bethlehem Revisted. We go every year to watch them reinact (spelling?) the Christmas story. We love going mostly because we know several people in it. This year was Kaitlyn's first time going and she enjoyed it. The kids love it because they can pet the animals and see how people lived at the time of Christ. Those who volunteer to be in it are fun because they stay in costume no matter what you say to them. We walk around Bethlehem, visit the citizens, watch the story come to life and enjoy remembering the true meaning of Christmas. This year was a bit warmer than years past which was nice. It's always very crowded but that's part of the fun too. The Centurians keep the "taxpayers" moving. I love it. Kait wants to be in it next year. My mom, dad, sister and I did it one year and had a good time. Kait will love being in it. We'll drive around looking at lights this weekend as it's the last weekend before Kaitlyn leaves for her visit to UT. I'm working over the holiday so can't do much during the week. We hope y'all are having fun w/ your traditions and the holiday season.
I will continue to try and figure out the camera and picture thing. We had some cute ones dang it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How fun!! I love the idea of Bethlehem Revisited & really wish there were one here. Good luck with the camera. You might be able to pick up a new cord somewhere, if you can't get that one to work.
Post a Comment