Thursday, December 10, 2009

Company Christmas Party - Virtual Team - NRS


Yesterday my company had its Christmas Party. The Virtual Team got together at IHOP for good food and good times. We all work from home so it's not very often we get together. It's fun to be able to get together and put faces to the names of those we chat with at night. Not everyone was able to attend since we work all night long and live all over the metroplex area but those that got together had fun. We also got to take our kids along to play together and eat as well. We love IHOP so there is never a bad time. Carrie our Manager was there along with: Laura, Lori, Monica, Ginger, Melinda, Tonya, Sarah, and Me. I hope I didn't forget anyone and I hope I got everyone's names right. Forgive me if I did. We exchanged White Elephant gifts and had fun just being together. I enjoy the company I work for and am so blessed to be able to work from home. I work for great people and with great people. We are a group of all ladies except for the random guy from Sydney that will chat with us at night. I am also blessed in enjoying what I do. Merry Christmas to the Virtual Team at NightHawk Radiology! The last couple of pics are just random ones of me and the little ones. I love my family! I love the Christmas Season.

No comments: