Sunday, November 15, 2009
Kaijsa the Budding Photographer
Here are the pictures Kaijsa took with the new camera. I think the pictures turned out so cute. I didn't put captions to them because y'all know they are of Kamden and Kinsee Belle mostly. She took them outside and went for a walk with them. My kids are so photogenic but I'm biased. My kids are growing up so fast. I always laughed hearing parents say that when I was a kid because life felt like it was going so slow but now that I'm older time goes by so fast. Thanks Kaijsa for the pictures capturing the babies. I love all my kids and am so blessed to have them in my life. Thank you Kaijsa, Kaitlyn, Kira, Kamden, Kinsee Belle and Kaileigh for being so wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
What darling kids - all of them!
Post a Comment