Sunday, November 1, 2009

October is Over...November Begins...


This post is mostly for y'all to see the pictures. We went to Papa's Trunk-or-Treat on Saturday. We all got dressed up again, but as you notice Kaijsa got rid of her wig. We had a great time with Papa and had some chili and dessert as well as going around to get candy. It was a beautiful day and a fun time. We love you Papa! We hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. We have WAY too much candy but I'm sure we'll eat it and quickly. Now it's time to get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas, mostly Christmas. I've discovered things weren't packed too well last year and are broken so I need to spend the next couple of months going through it all and either fixing it or replacing it. I'm hoping for more fixing than replacing. Halloween was fun. The kids looked great. The weather has turned fantastic and now time for the rest of the holidays.

On a side note...Graeme turned 5! Happy Birthday Graeme! We love you! Hope you had a wonderful birthday. You are such a cute sweet kid. Graeme is a year older than Kamden and I hope that they can be great friends even though we live so far apart. I hope it doesn't stay that way forever. Hugs to you Graeme.

3 comments:

Chris and Kim said...

Super cute Halloween pics. Looks like you all had fun!! We love you guys.

Tammy said...

You guys all look so cute! I'm glad you had a good time trick or treating...You deserve it!

Tasha said...

I love halloween! It sounds like you guys had a great time. One holiday down(bummer) two more to go!:)