Here are some pictures of us getting new haircuts this week. Our friend Joel, who is a stylist, came over and gave all of us haircuts and Larry a new color. All of our new styles are cute and it was fun to have him over to do it. He is a great guy and he did a great job.
This is Richard, Jen (holding Kai), and Kaijsa at the New Moon Showing. We had so much fun and the movie was fantastic!
Larry and Kaitlyn were also part of the group and enjoyed the movie. Kait is the Twilight Saga fanatic and had all the trailers memorized before we went. But she behaved herself and only sighed a couple of times for Jacob. :)
This is my self portrait with my cutie patootie hubby. We don't get to go to the movies together very often because one or the other of us is at home with all the kids. This time we got a babysitter (thanks a ton Camille) and got to see New Moon together. This movie was better than Twilight I thought and so much fun to watch. I want to go see it again. Now to count down to June 30th when Eclipse comes out!






2 comments:
OH, this was such a fun post to read! You ALL look fabulous with your new hair cuts! ANd what fun to go and celebrate together with NEW MOON! It was a great movie huh.
Fun haircuts! I especially liked Kaitlyns! Where have I been!? There are so many updates on your blog that I missed! The one of Kai with that HUGE smile is SO cute! And great pics taken my Kaijsa!!
Post a Comment