Sunday, November 15, 2009
Playgroup
This week for Playgroup we went to a friend's house that was so much fun! They had goats and a pig that the kids could pet and chase around. Kam loved this, Kinsee not so much. They also had a zip line that the kids could use and Kam did great! I was so proud of him for going. Kinsee surprised me by not going when she is usually so daring. She had fun jumping on the trampoline and swinging. They also got tractor rides which was fun. Again Kinsee didn't seem to like that at first but enjoyed it by the end. They also had a Jeep the kids could play with and drive around. Kinsee and Kam loved LOVED this. They have a fantastic yard and cute house and we loved our time there. Thanks Jane for letting us enjoy your home and family. Kam keeps asking when can we go back. It's so wonderful to have such a good group of moms and kids to spend time with and hang out with. I love our Playgroup Group! Y'all are wonderful friends, mom's and families. The days here are perfect to be outside enjoying the fall. I'm really starting to love this time of year more and more the older I get.I love autumn smells, the crispness in the air, the fireplaces burning and Christmas just around the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment