Yesterday was my lovely brother's birthday. He turned 37 if I remember correctly. As we get older he becomes a better brother than the year before. Aging does wonders. Drew was a pain when I was young but my freshman year and his senior year of High School our relationship was started to change. I guess we finally got old enough to help each other rather than torture each other (although that happened too I'm sure). His friends were no longer weird and I was proud of him as my brother. He is smart and talented and married a great girl. He has great kids and is a good dad. I love you and all your quirkiness Drew! Hope you had a Happy Superb Birthday!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Happy Birthday Drew
Yesterday was my lovely brother's birthday. He turned 37 if I remember correctly. As we get older he becomes a better brother than the year before. Aging does wonders. Drew was a pain when I was young but my freshman year and his senior year of High School our relationship was started to change. I guess we finally got old enough to help each other rather than torture each other (although that happened too I'm sure). His friends were no longer weird and I was proud of him as my brother. He is smart and talented and married a great girl. He has great kids and is a good dad. I love you and all your quirkiness Drew! Hope you had a Happy Superb Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's the picture you're going with huh? Oh, and the remote is still mine.
Post a Comment