Sunday, November 15, 2009
Family Ramblings
We got a new camera because the new one we got last year goes through batteries like we drink water. It was such a nuisance. We love that camera but my Dad got us another one. It has a rechargable battery so that is nice but I'm not sure it takes as good of pictures. Kaijsa went out and took some of Kamden and Kinsee, I only put up one of those although they are all cute, and then we took some others to get a feel of the camera. My family is so cute! I love them all! Kamden and Kinsee are so sweet but so wild and crazy at the same time. They have the softest, sweetest hearts. I love watching them play together. They can't go anywhere without the other. Kaileigh is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is almost 5 months old already. She has the funniest laugh and the cutest smile. She is still the greatest baby. Kaijsa and Kaitlyn are doing well with being home and getting school work done. Kaijsa's job is going well and so is mine. We'll both be working the holidays but that's ok. Larry is doing well and is a help around the house with all the craziness of kids and life. He even got up and made us all breakfast in bed today! Love breakfast in bed. Thanks honey! I love listening to Kaijsa play the piano. She is getting so good at it. I'm glad my mom started her on the piano and with lessons. Kaijsa has a good talent with it. Kait sings along and has a beautiful voice. We are looking forward to Christmas. I got me an advent calendar that looks like a village! I'm so excited! Each day we get to open a door and pick something out. I need to find something to go inside of them but that will be fun too. I love villages and every year try to add a building to my little village. This calendar will help. Jen came over and helped me glue back my mom's christmas block tree. It no longer looks like a tree which is sad to say but I can still look at it and think of my mom. She loved Christmas and I miss her most this time of year. Soon we'll put out our Christmas decorations and I can't wait. I'd do it now but Kaijsa won't let me. I also love the music and can't wait to listen to it all the time. Again, Kaijsa won't let me listen till after Thanksgiving. My favorite is "I Want A Hippopotomus For Christmas". Such a cute song. Anyways...the days are going well. Family is good. The Holidays are here and we are blessed. I'm going to try and type more later this week. Afterall we have Twilight-New Moon ahead and I need to list my blessings for Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Rachel, you really do have a cute family!! I love seeing all the pics. :) And I love the hippo song, too! I was just singing that yesterday. :) I'm totally excited for Thursday night. YAY! Wish I were there, or you were here.
Post a Comment