Today is/was Thanksgiving. Now that I'm married and have kids I have so much more to be thankful for but it seems like I have no time to sit quietly and be grateful. We went to my dad's house and had Thanksgiving dinner with him and Jennie. Our friend Joel came over as well - he doesn't have much family so he spent the day with ours. Dad and Jen fixed a wonderful dinner and we enjoyed the beautiful day outside. The kids played, some lights were put up outside, food was cooking and tasted so good, and no naps were taken. Santa visited Kaitlyn since she won't be here for Christmas this year. Santa came to Papa's house because we were all together as a family and felt like today would be a good day. She received some books, a blow dryer, some fun twilight stuff, make-up, jammie pants, and some pretty boots. She'll have another visit from Santa in UT when she is with her mom and that side of the family. We will miss her but are so glad she's with us all year and we could have today.
I want to take a minute to just express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for watching over me this year. He has truly blessed my family and me this year. It's been a little rough for us and He has kept us together, safe and healthy. Heavenly Father truly is aware of us and loves us. How thankful I am for that .
I'm thankful for my Husband and my children. I know they stress me out at times and every day isn't the most plesant but overall we love one another and have fun. We enjoy being together and love each other tons. I look forward to the day we can get to the temple and be sealed together forever. I sure hope that day comes sooner rather than later. I'm thankful for the good health we enjoy. We do have health trials but those too make us stronger and more faithful. The trials help us turn to our Father in Heaven for guidance, strength, and build our faith.
I am thankful for my job. I am so blessed to be able to work from home. To be able to see my kids grow and to be there for them. I have a wonderful job with a fantastic company. I'm blessed to have the job that I do and to work with the people I do.
I love TX and the beautiful weather we enjoy. I am thankful for family and friends who love and support us. To those who are there for us and set good examples for our children. I'm thankful for the gospel in our lives. I'm thankful for the scriptures and the Priesthood.
I'm grateful for my senses and being able to enjoy the world and loved ones around me. I know I don't appreciate them as much as I should but I am deeply thankful for those around me and all that I have. I struggle at times but know I'm loved and I love in return.
Thank you to everyone who loves and supports me and my family. Thank you Heavenly Father for the blessings and trials. Thank you for another year I was able to live and serve and be served. I miss my mom but am thankful for the live she led and all she taught me. I love you, everyone. There is so much more in my heart but thought this could be a start and hopefully I can continue to be grateful and thankful each and every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment