Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Kaileigh a few days old
Here are a few pictures we've taken since bringing Kaileigh home. We don't take too many but I wanted to post a few. We'll try and take more this weekend. It will be her first 4th of July and her first Sunday so we'll dress her cute. She is still a good baby. She only gets up once during the night, I sure hope that continues. The kids all love her as do her daddy and I. She is a gem and it's so cute to see the little ones with her. Babies are amazing and Kai is a special spirit we've been blessed to have in our home and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
She's absolutely lovely Rachel! You made a gorgeous baby girl there! Congrats again!
Oh, we are so happy for you guys! She is a DOLL!! How fun! Babies are the best aren't they! We're so glad she is home and able to start being part of your family. Post more pics soon!
Post a Comment