Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Random Pictures from the Birthdays
Ok, so finally I'm sitting here posting some of the pictures from Kaitlyn and Kinsee's birthdays. The pictures are in no particular order and from 2 different cameras but here they are. Kinsee is 2 and Kaitlyn is 12 and they both love being older. Kait is so excited to go to Young Women's Camp. Her present from Janet is that she doesn't have to go out to UT this summer. She is excited to be able to stay home and work, play, and bond with the baby. Kinsee, Kamden and I have been spending a lot of time in Papa's pool and loving it. We're getting so dark, especially the little ones. Kaijsa just burns but she's trying. Kait gets dark too and once they are out of school I'm sure they'll be there with us every day. Kaijsa will be working a lot but that's how life goes as we get older. The time at the zoo was fun. We got a membership so we'll go back often. Maybe when I'm not so pregnant and I can walk around easier. :) The kids love going there and it's close so that is nice. The is one picture of Kaitlyn at her final Choir Concert. It was themed Broadway and was a lot of fun. Jen and Papa were able to go with us and they had desserts so that's even nicer. It's always so much fun to watch our kids perform in things and share their talents. I love it. I always feel like such a proud Mom. Kaitlyn was accepted into Varsity Choir next year which is normally 8th graders but she was good enough to get in. We're proud of her. She's excited because next year with varsity choir they get to have a competition in San Antonio. School trips are always enjoyed. Only a couple of more days of school and then out for summer. We are all very excited. Good job girls on a year well done. You both had fantastic grades and worked hard. We love you and appreciate all you do! Have a fun summer!
Hope your summer is fun too Kira! She's been out for a while now. We get her on July 26th and can't wait! Love you too Kira!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment