Monday, June 1, 2009

Random Thought

I'm up late working, as usual, and got to thinking of the baby's name. I like Kaileigh Rose (Kai) for short but really like the name Karsyn (spelling to be determined). Do any of y'all have an opinion? They both sound good with the other names but I just think Karsyn is a little more unique than Kaileigh. I don't know. I may just have to see her to decide. Let me know what you think. Karsyn Rose or Kaileigh Rose. Thanks.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I think they are both cute, but Karsyn will be easier for other people to say correctly the first time, ya know? Kaileigh will probably give people trouble (like K-lee, is how i bet people will say it). Anywho, both equally beautiful! Good luck, naming the baby is so hard!

Tammy said...

I have never thought of Karsyn, but I like it!! It reminds me of my "Taryn." Good luck deciding!