Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby

I had my Dr's appt today and he did an U/S to verify the size of the baby. I've been measuring big so he wanted to see if she really was as big as we were thinking. Well...I'm 36 weeks on Friday so as of today our little baby girl is 7 1/2 lbs and measuring 38 weeks. I'm going to have a big baby girl. They saw a lot of hair which excites me. I will be induced on June 26th and it can't come soon enough. By that time she'll probably be 10 lbs! The girls went with us and they were like she is huge! She's dropped and could come at any time but the official date is the 26th.

I fell yesterday, slipped on some water and did the splits. Some contractions and cramping but when I went to the hospital after some monitoring they said everything looked ok. I'm to take it easy which we all know is hard to do when you have kids around and it's summer time. :) But the girls and Larry have been helping and I got some rest yesterday. I'm hurting but will survive I'm sure.

Still trying to decide on Karsyn or Kaileigh but I think I'm leaning towards Karsyn. She seems to move more when I call her that name. :) I'll wait to see her to officially decide.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! We are enjoying the hot sun and cool pool. Girls are heading off to Girls Camp next week and then the week after we have to get ready for the baby! So much to do to get ready. I'm starting to panic.

No comments: