Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baby Update

Sorry I'm not posting much or putting any pictures up. I haven't really taken any and have actually been pretty busy. Crazy, I know.

I had another Dr's appt today so thought I'd share what happened. Last week was my U/S which showed we're still having a girl and she's a healthy size. Today he told me that if I'm not dilated or not much anyways that I could go in next week. Originally it was going to be Friday the 26th but he may let me go in as early as Wed. I have my last appt before the birth on Wed. morning so....anytime between Wed and Friday this big bundle of joy will arrive. I'm hoping this birth/delivery is as easy as Kamden and Kinsee's were. We are slowly getting things ready for her and I'm sure by the time she comes we'll be ready.

Kaijsa and Kaitlyn have been a huge help in getting things together for the arrival. They helped me before they left for camp and will help me when they get home. They get home from Girls Camp on Saturday and I'm excited for their return. I miss them. They keep me up at night while I'm working and it's fun to have them around. Kam and Kinsee Belle are always asking where they are and want them home too. Their help around the house is nice but I must admit I've done ok considering w/out them...ok so the house is a wreck but otherwise.

I hope everyone's summer is going well. I'm hoping Kaijsa has taken pictures while at Girls Camp that we can post. Otherwise the baby will be the next post. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I can't wait to see the baby...I hope you are feeling well and I wish I could be there for your next week...Keep me posted...When you are in labor, have Kaijsa text me or something, okay? Take care and remember that you are in our thoughts and prayers!!!