This is a picture of My mom's Dad. He is a great man and was/is a great father to his family. We love him very much. I wish we lived closer to him so he could get to know his great-grandkids better.
This is a picture of my Dad. He's a terrific dad and we love him tons! He's an even greater Papa and I'm so glad he is close by to know his grandkids from our family. I do wish Drew and his family was closer so they could see Papa every day/week like we do. He is a special man. Love you Daddy.
This is a picture of Larry's Dad. He too is a great man and loves his family very much. Again I wish we lived closer to them so our kids could know him better but I am glad for phone calls and video msgs on the computer. Modern Technology can be a blessing and a curse.
This is a picture of Larry, a wonderful Father. He is a great husband and father and I'm so grateful Heavenly Father has given him to us. He is great with the kids and does so much for us. I'm glad that 2 of the 3 girls are with us to know and love him like daughters should. I so wish Kira was here too. There is something about a Daddy and daughter relationship that is so special. I can't forget the relationship between Daddy's and sons too. Kamden loves his daddy and Larry loves his boy. We love you Larry Dean!
This is a tribute to all the Dad's in our lives. My mom had a great dad, My dad is fantastic, Larry's dad is wonderful and I have come to love him too, and Larry, he is a wonderful Dad. I'm so blessed to have all these great men in my life and the kids are blessed to have all these men in their lives. They truly are amazing and great examples of what Dad's should be like. They all serve, love God, and treat their families amazing. They are the World's Best Dads. We love all y'all! I hope each of you had a terrific Father's Day! May we honor you each and every day too.
P.S. I didn't put up a pic but my brother is a great Dad too! Love ya Drew!



3 comments:
Rachel,
Hey! It was good to see pics of your family. Everyone looks the exact same. Is it me or has everyone else, but me, frozen in time??? Good luck with the baby - this week? So exciting! Can't wait to see the pics. I'll be thinking of ya.
Amy
Really-- that is the best pic. of Dad you have? I look AWFUL! lol
Nice tribute to the dads.
I know sad right? I have no pictures of Dad like I thought I did. I'll have to start taking better ones. And of you too!
Post a Comment