Larry got up today and since it was a little cooler than usual (high 70's to low 80's instead of almost 90) he decided to do some yard work. He cleaned the gutters, mowed the yard (with the help of Kamden and Kinsee) and cleaned the grills. We love BBQ so now that they are clean we can do that more. It's a beautiful day in the upper 90's. Now they are all cooling off by jumping on the tramp and playing in the water. I'm so glad my kids love playing outside and in the water. It's fun to watch them laugh and get along. Kaijsa is at EFY and I'm sure enjoying herself. Kaitlyn is with us babysitting and working hard. She has been a big help with the kids. Since I've had a few days off work and have felt better since Kaileigh was born I've actually been able to catch up on the housework. It's never completely done but at least I'm keeping up. Those last few months of being pregnant were rough so the house took a backseat. Now it's looking better. If only I could get a bit more organized. We have a lot of stuff that needs to be looked at and either sold at a yard sale or tossed. All in time I guess. We'll get there. I have so many plans I want to do and there is just never enough time. Happy summer to everyone! Thank you Larry Dean for being so wonderful and working hard. Thank you to my kids for helping me out. Which reminds me. I did laundry the other day and actually folded it to put away. I took Kamden's upstairs late one night so it was sitting by his door. I went up today to put it away and he had already done it! I couldn't believe it. My little 3 year old had put his laundry away without being asked and he even put them in the right places. He has grown so much the last few months and is a really big helper. I love seeing the progress. Both Kam and Kinsee are actually really good about helping and putting things away but especially if someone helps them. This time they just did it. It was a wonderful surprise. They also helped me clean the upstairs the other day too. Fun times. Anyways...all is well. We are now going to go eat some popcicles and enjoy the day. I love those lazy summer days!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Summer Work
Larry got up today and since it was a little cooler than usual (high 70's to low 80's instead of almost 90) he decided to do some yard work. He cleaned the gutters, mowed the yard (with the help of Kamden and Kinsee) and cleaned the grills. We love BBQ so now that they are clean we can do that more. It's a beautiful day in the upper 90's. Now they are all cooling off by jumping on the tramp and playing in the water. I'm so glad my kids love playing outside and in the water. It's fun to watch them laugh and get along. Kaijsa is at EFY and I'm sure enjoying herself. Kaitlyn is with us babysitting and working hard. She has been a big help with the kids. Since I've had a few days off work and have felt better since Kaileigh was born I've actually been able to catch up on the housework. It's never completely done but at least I'm keeping up. Those last few months of being pregnant were rough so the house took a backseat. Now it's looking better. If only I could get a bit more organized. We have a lot of stuff that needs to be looked at and either sold at a yard sale or tossed. All in time I guess. We'll get there. I have so many plans I want to do and there is just never enough time. Happy summer to everyone! Thank you Larry Dean for being so wonderful and working hard. Thank you to my kids for helping me out. Which reminds me. I did laundry the other day and actually folded it to put away. I took Kamden's upstairs late one night so it was sitting by his door. I went up today to put it away and he had already done it! I couldn't believe it. My little 3 year old had put his laundry away without being asked and he even put them in the right places. He has grown so much the last few months and is a really big helper. I love seeing the progress. Both Kam and Kinsee are actually really good about helping and putting things away but especially if someone helps them. This time they just did it. It was a wonderful surprise. They also helped me clean the upstairs the other day too. Fun times. Anyways...all is well. We are now going to go eat some popcicles and enjoy the day. I love those lazy summer days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey that's Brandons job!! I am happy that Larry was feeling good enough to do that!
Post a Comment