Monday, July 13, 2009

First couple of Sundays for Kaileigh


Here are some pictures of the last couple of Sundays. I wanted some pics of the kids dressed up a bit or dressed period for the little ones and of Kaileigh's first few Sundays. They all clean up real well. :) Kaijsa and Kaitlyn continue to be a huge help with the family and around the house. We are so blessed to have them with us. They are fun to have around and we all love them tons. Kamden is becoming such the little helper. Sometimes almost too much of a helper but I can't complain. Kinsee too enjoys trying to help out. It's fun to see them learn new things and to be growing up. I hope their helpfulness continues as they get older. Kaileigh or Kai as we sometimes call her is still a wonderful baby. She hardly ever cries and usually only wakes up once a night. A couple of nights she's actually slept through the night. She loves to be snuggled which there is no shortage of and she loves to sleep. The girls sometimes say "wake up already" but I know as she gets older and is awake more they'll be saying "sleep already". She is a sweet spirit and balances out the house and family. Larry and I are doing well. Having another child isn't much different so we re-balance our days and just keep going. I'm glad he's around and able to fix the house. It seems when one thing falls apart everything decides to break so he's been busy being Mr. Fix-It. We sure do love Daddy and Papa for all they are able to fix and do!

No comments: