Monday, July 13, 2009
Boys Night Out & Daddy Daughter Time
Larry was able to take some time and have a boys night out with my dad and Kamden. They decided to go golfing and hit some balls so out went Papa, Larry and Kamden. It was a bit cooler the night they went so it wasn't completely hot and miserable. They had a great time and enjoyed spending time together as just the boys.
Larry was also able to spend some time with Kinsee the other day too. So he dressed her up in a football outfit and took her outside to teach her how to play. They tossed the ball back and forth and she got pretty good at catching it. They had fun before it got too hot. I figure someday she'll be the cheerleader for her brother Kamden while he's playing but we'll see.
This is it for the posts. Hope you enjoyed catching up with all our fun times. We have a few more weeks of summer before school starts so we'll keep you posted of what we do. I'm hoping to get some back to school shopping done in small increments but we'll see. I also want to start on my Christmas shopping since we have such a big family now. I have about a month for each of us so I have to get it started. Have a great week everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
It is good to see Larry having a good time with the kids! Everyone looks so good!
Post a Comment