Friday, July 3, 2009

Lena Vivian Pullen - Happy Birthday Grandma


I have come to discover that I have no good pictures of my Grandmother. I need to take my family back up to Missouri to see them and get some better pictures, or pictures period. Today is my Grandmother's Birthday. I must admit I have no idea how old she is but she is a wonderful grandma. She is my Mother's mother and took care of my mom all by herself until my mom was 8. That is when she met my Grandpa. She is an amazing woman and I love her with all my heart. I know she won't see this but I wanted to post a note just to remember her and let her know I love her and we're thinking of her. Happy Birthday Grandma.

2 comments:

d said...

According to my pedigree chart she turned 87 today.

Rachel said...

Thanks Drew!