Saturday, September 12, 2009
Happy Birthday to the Greatest Sister Ever!
Happy Birthday Jennie! We love you from the top of your head to the tips of your pinky toes! I put together some of the pics from the last year of Jen with our family. She is the greatest sister, sister-in-law (for Larry), Aunt, and Daughter. Jen you have blessed us all so much. I'm so glad you live close by. You are so willing to help us and love us. Thank you for all you do. I know you'll be blessed for all the service you provide. I feel like we've been able to grow closer as sisters because you are nearby. Jen is my baby sister but in some ways so much wiser than me. Thank you! We love you! We were able to make her some homemade oreos and take them to her work for her birthday. They were yummy and Kam and Kinsee Belle still talk about making them for you and giving them to you. I'm sorry we couldn't do more but are thankful you enjoyed what we did give you. We made some homemade cards and had a great time being with her. Our lives can get pretty busy/crazy but she is there for us and we are there for you. We hope you have a wonderful year and that some if not all your dreams come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Thanks Seester of mine! I had a great day thanks to you and the kids!Love your guts!
Post a Comment