Sunday, September 6, 2009

Painting



So, on the spur of the moment I decided to paint my kitchen. My whole house needs a pick-me-up and the kitchen is the first place I started. I love yellow and I love orange so the color is somewhere in the middle. I now call it my pumpkin room. I love it. It is cheery and lovely. The sad part is that the other wall and 1/2 now need something because they look dirtier and blander than ever. I'll do that someday but not just this moment.


The pictures are from sort of different angles and with different light so you can see the color. I do have my Halloween Decorations up as well. For as much as I love Halloween I have ZERO decorations for that holiday. Bummer. Anyways...the kitchen is my new favorite.
Kamden and Kinsee's rooms are painted as you saw pictures posted quite a while back. Now it's Kaijsa and Kaitln's turn. We are currently in process of painting their room Blue with a brown stripe across the top. I think it will be very cute. Kaijsa with her new job has bought some new decorations for the room and herself a new comforter set. Once it's done and they organize it I think it will be cute and more grown up. I'm excited to see it finished...which I hope is in a day or two. They are hoping so too as all their stuff is everywhere and little kids are getting into it. Plus they are on the couches till they can get back into their room.
After this is all done I think I'll consider the next color and room. I'm thinking my dining/living area downstairs but we'll see.

The next few pics are of Kinsee's hair today. It turned out so cute I had to take a picture. Kamden saw her once she was all dolled up and told her she looked like Cinderella. He is so cute! Such a sweet big brother.



And of course I can't forget my beautiful Kai...she is so sweet and still a wonderful baby. Kam told her she looked like "seeping ubey" which in Kamden language is Sleeping Beauty. She is so cute and the three of them are so cute together. I think Kai looks a lot like Kamden when he was a baby.



That's all for now. We've had a busy week. Kait went to her Volleyball tournament, she's the manager of the team, and was gone all day Saturday. We won!!! Yeah Wildcats! Kaijsa has been helping me out with the kids and painting. She is a huge help. Love you Kaijsa! Kam and Kinsee are being the 3 and 2 year olds that they are. Enough said. Kaileigh is getting big and a joy to have around.
Love you kids!!! Miss you Kira!

Also, Happy Birthday to my Miranda Kate! She turned 8 and was baptized yesterday. Maybe my Sister and Dad took some pics that they'll let me have and I can do a post just for her. :) hint hint.
Happy Labor Day everyone and have a good week! Love you family of mine!

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

That was a fun post to read and I think you are amazing to be getting in painting, way cute hair-do's, getting kids off to volleyball games (congrats on the win!), and all the other mom stuff that you are busy with. Your little baby is growing up already too!

Tammy said...

I love your kitchen color! Very, very impressive!

Shannon said...

Your kitchen looks great! I'd love to know where you learned how to do Kinsee's hair.

Rachel said...

Shannon, I saw another girl w/ her hair like this and just figured it out on my own. I so wish I could be more creative w/ hair but I'm not. Maybe when she's older and will sit still a bit better. :) But she does great and likes having her hair done. I'm glad you liked it.