Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kai and family time




The first three pictures are of us together playing games. We had lots of fun being together as a family. Love family time.


The last 2 pictures are of Kai. She turns 3 months this week and the time has gone by so fast. She is the best baby. I know I've said this before but it really is true. She sleeps through the night and always has. She hardly ever cries and has the most beautiful smile and voice. She is cooing and smiling and it lights up her whole face. She is such a joy to have in our family. She truly is a blessing. We love our Kaileigh Jeanette. Kai we love you! You are our sugar baby. You are growing so fast and learning to do so much. She is pushing up and rolling over at times already. Before we know it she'll be crawling and walking. I want her to stay little. Her spirit soothes us. Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing us with her. Thank you mom for watching over her till she came to be with us. Thank you Kai for choosing our family. Love you!

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Oh fun...i love family time!

Becca Rocks said...

AWW Pretty baby! Hello Bumpo Seat! Get used to fabulous hairdoos to come baby!

Ady Hahn said...

Wow! I can't believe she's already sitting up in that seat! So cute!