
Happy Birthday Grandpa/Great-Grandpa! We love you. I know he won't see this but I wanted to say something about him anyways. My Grandpa is a wonderful man. He loved my mom and took care of her like she was his own daughter. He took my mom on every date when he was dating my Grandma. He has always loved us. I remember my summer I spent with him and Grandma, it was a great summer. The took me to the beach and into St. Augustine. I had so much fun. He lives in Missouri so I don't get to see him often but I think of him and Grandma lots. I also remember him coming to help fix up our houses with my dad during the summers and visiting him and grandma in Colorado the summer they worked there. So many fond memories. He is a wonderful Great-grandpa to my kids and the other grandchildren and great-grandchildren. When I married Larry and inherited his 3 lovely daughters my Grandpa's advice was to love them as my own. I have tried to do that every day. Thank you Grandpa for all you did for my mom and all you've done for my family and I. We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment