Sunday, September 13, 2009

Update on Kaileigh




Kai had her 2 month check up this past week. I'm a little late in taking her but I went when I could. I wanted to share her update with y'all. She is just over 2 months old and is now almost 12 lbs and she is 24 inches long! She holds her head up and pushes herself up on her arms. She looks around and she's even rolled over a few times. The Dr. was very impressed with her and said she's healthy and happy. She is a great baby and has the sweetest disposition. We love her! Kam is the sweetest big brother to her and is a huge help to me with her. Kinsee Belle also helps quite a bit and loves her sister. Kaijsa and Kaitlyn are of course terrific big sisters and a huge help. Kai is still happy and quiet and content to be with you. She doesn't like to be alone but will quietly sit in the room with you. She is still a snuggler which we all love and enjoy. She sleeps through the nights which is a huge blessing to me since I work late. We love you Kaileigh Jeanette!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

She is such a doll! I was noticing her beautiful curly eyelashes today. She's gonna love that!!!

Shannon said...

She is such a little sweetie!! I love a snuggler. :) If you're interested, I have a few slings I no longer use...they're the best when you have snuggly babies & things to do.

Tammy said...

I could just eat her up!

Mills Family said...

give me your email address ok. I'm going private this time. I never seem to get it right, but it should work now. thanks!